Kahlua Hot Chocolate
This is a recipe which is a little bit naughty on the hips but amazingly delicious on the lips. With the colder weather approaching, this will surely warm up the insides and have you coming back for more. It can also be made in batches for entertaining (or to save yourself making another one immediately after the last!).
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 30ml Kahlúa coffee liqueur
- Mini marshmallows, for serving
- Salted caramel, for serving
- Chocolate syrup, for serving
- In a medium saucepan, combine milk, sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon and nutmeg over medium heat until heated through, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Kahlúa.
- Serve immediately, garnished with mini marshmallows, salted caramel and chocolate syrup, if desired.